Custom Search

Jun 19, 2008

Day 31: Schroeder (Peanuts)



Schroeder is a fictional character in the long-running comic strip Peanuts, created by Charles M. Schulz. He is distinguished by his precocious skill at playing the toy piano, as well as by his love of classical music and the composer Ludwig van Beethoven in particular. Schroeder is also the catcher on Charlie Brown's baseball team, though he is always seen walking back to the mound with the baseball, never throwing it—admitting in one strip he didn't want the other team to discover his lack of ability. He is also the object of Lucy van Pelt's unrequited infatuation - who leans on Schroeder's piano.

Download him here!

8 comments:

read me... said...

I love this idea, and your blog, which I found via Kate at "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever"... I'd love to post about you on my blog... please let me know if you would mind, and whether I can use any of your images! I so want to have a go at your competition!!

Anonymous said...

possible idea?
kanye west graduation bear?

http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/images/Kanye_West_Graduation.jpg

Joseph Chiang said...

Hi read_me,

Sure, please go ahead and post about it and use the images!

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Chiang said...

Hi Roses...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take that into consideration.

Cheers,
Joe

wildman said...

apasswordI just ordered schroeder.
It is important to me because Charles Schultz was a close family friend and I collect anything that remembers our buddy "Sparky"
Wildman

Joseph Chiang said...

Good grief! We all miss Sparky!

tings said...

Oh complete with a piano, how cute is that???? Hahaha, this is really cute! I wonder if Snoopy will have a doghouse... :-D

Unknown said...

PLEASE make this downloadable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails